Vehicle Test Sensors – Wheel Torque Sensor 
This telemetry based wheel torque sensor is used to measure the torque, speed, and temperature of tire/brake systems without the need for wheel rim modifications or anti-rotation brackets. The 90360 series consists of three primary components: The torque sensor, vehicle adapter plates to integrate the sensor, and the digital FM telemetry to transmit and process signals. All output signals are conditioned to a high level analog output.
• Non-contact signal transmission.
• High level analog outputs for torque, speed, and temperature (2 temp channels).
• High extraneous load carrying capabilities.
• RS-232 serial output (torque only).
• On-board shunt calibration and power switch.
• 9V Battery powered transmitter.
• Vehicle adapter plates with minimal centerline offset (no rim modifications).
• Custom wheel rims available to maintain tire centerline.
• Custom capacities and configurations available.
|Typical full scale loads||7,000in-lbs to 80,000inlbs|
|Temperature reading range (RTD based)||-100 to +500° C|
|Analog output (receiver)||0 to +/- 5V (FS)|
|Sensor low pass filter||300Hz, 4-pole Butterworth type|
|Sensor Hysteresis||0.25% of full scale|
|Sensor Non-linearity||0.25% of full scale|
|Sensor signal sample rate||950 Hz|
|Cross-talk||<2% full scale|